Where to download DashXML ?

Abhijeet Teli shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

We are doing some integration POC's and wish to try DashXML, so logged to support portal and searching for a download link but not able find it.

Can you please help me out ?

Thanks,

Abhijeet

Replies (2)

photo

Abhijeet,

DashXML is no longer the direction we are moving towards with our product roadmap. Dash has lead us to a completly new way to allow custom development with our product. We have started this work with the release of v7.3 and will continue this with the next two releases.

I would gladly schedule a session to show you how we have already built out and surpassed the Dash functionality within v7.3. We have some great new features coming in October that I know you will be excited about.

Thanks,

Lee

photo

Hi Lee,

I have the same query. Where can I find the download link for DashXML. I am using YF 7.4 version.

Regards,

Syed

photo

Hi Syed,

As previously stated, we've moved away from DashXML.

If you would like to discuss integration methods/assistance I would start by checking out the basics here, then letting us know if you have further questions, as we may be able to organise some consultancy to help set this all up for you (if you need this of course).

Regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

I have same query. I was wondering you can schedule a session with me to demonstrate some new features.

Regards,

Tony

photo

Hi Tony,

I've reached out to your CSM to get in contact with you regarding integration. Please let me know if you don't hear from them in the coming days.

Thanks,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file