See all background jobs sheduled/execute

Stefan Dicu shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Is there a general page like info.jsp or a way to see all background scheduled jobs of YF db ? I dont mean the ones you can see in "Schedule Management" but the actual YF db background executions and scheduled

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Stefan,

I hope all is well,

I believe our Audit Content (available within our marketplace) may assist you with what you are looking for although this does not come in a "general page" like info.jsp.

cfd909ee088eff5d3fe7664c23e74325

With this I would also recommend looking at this link. We tend not to guide people in the direction of the db backend hence the above areas for which we can look at. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. We are already using the Audit Content but i was looking for a out of the box feature, easy to access and see the overview. I dont intend to change anything just to see the backend jobs

photo

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately not, although this does sound like a good idea to replicate how our info.jsp page works. Do you want me to go ahead and raise this as an Idea?

Regards,

Mark

photo

No its ok, you may close the ticket

photo

Hi Stefan,

No problem, thank you for the update and apologies for not being able to give you what you want.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file