Dynamic Column name

Vikas Bhorhari shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

I want to show row value as column name

Please refer attached excel for more detail.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. The best way to accomplish something like this would be to simply set your 'Year' field in the 'Rows' section of the report builder:

0e6915b8c9fa7413924e59eaa263ab75

It seems like a cross-tab report may provide the functionality you're after, although it's hard to say as you haven't included any further specifications for your report. You can read more on this type of table layout on our Wiki page on Table Layouts here.

I also want to let you know of some additional resources we have available to help further your Yellowfin knowledge, if you don't know already. We have the Yellowfin Wiki, which details various processes from Data Source to Report Building. We also have the Yellowfin University, at which you can register and take structured lessons on how to use Yellowfin. And lastly, which you seem to have found already, the Yellowfin Community. The Community is where you can find various knowledge base articles and open tickets with Support. These resources are all available to help you succeed in using Yellowfin.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

provide solution is not resolve my problem.

Pls refer attached doc for my requirement

photo

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this is not possible. My suggestion would be to determine how you can make a cross-tab report work with the data you've laid out. I understand this may not be the news you were hoping for. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Thanks for reply.

photo

Hi Vikas,

Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or issues.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file