Field Format - In Repository DB

Dor David Makmal shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

nowhere in the Repository DB I can find where the Thousand separator for the formats of fields is. Also Suffix and Prefix.. can you help me?

And adding to this question a problem - the ReportFieldFormatter table shows Decimals - but it shows it wrong. We know at least 2 fields that set for 2 decimals, but the DB table shows 4.

Best Answer
photo

Hi Dor,

The table you can refer to which will contain all in question is,

reportfieldparameter (viewid, reportid, entitytypecode, entityid, classname, parameterkey, parametervalue, uservisible)

Can you elaborate a little more on the problem please. Are you saying that when you configure the Formatting to 2 decimal places for a numeric column, it is showing 4 in a report? Can you send through some screen shots please to perhaps highlight the area of concern.

Thank you,

Paul

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Dor,

The table you can refer to which will contain all in question is,

reportfieldparameter (viewid, reportid, entitytypecode, entityid, classname, parameterkey, parametervalue, uservisible)

Can you elaborate a little more on the problem please. Are you saying that when you configure the Formatting to 2 decimal places for a numeric column, it is showing 4 in a report? Can you send through some screen shots please to perhaps highlight the area of concern.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Dor,

I have not heard back from for a little while on this ticket. Is there anything else you need or I can help with or are you okay for me to close this ticket off for now as you can always open it as required?

Regards,

Paul

photo

I apologize for my delay that helped me alot! Thank you Paul!!

photo

Hi Dor,

Glad to have helped. If you require further info, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers,

Paul

photo

Hi Dor,

Just letting you know, that I am closing off this question. If you need further help, just let me know.

Thanks,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file