Sorting Customized month followed by year dimension data in Filter

Venu Gopal K shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

Is there any way that i can sort the MMM-YY dimensional month data in filter selection.

Currently my data in filter is, : Apr-2018, Feb-2018, Jun-2018,Mar-2018,May-2018......etc

but i want to sort his data as, Feb-2018,Mar-2018,Apr-2018,May-2018,Jun-2018.....etc

Attached here with the screenshot currently that i have the data, in future if i get any MMM-YY then the data should be automatically append to this list and sort it accordingly as per month wise.

Thanks,

Venu

Files: Date.JPG

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Venu,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. What you're seeing looks a lot like an older Defect we have logged against some version of Yellowfin. It would be helpful if you would confirm your version and build number of Yellowfin, as found on the 'Administration' > 'System Information' screen.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Venu,

I wanted to reach out and see if you've had a chance to review my reply. If I don't hear back I'll presume you no longer desire support on this item.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Venu,

I haven't heard back on this for a few weeks. I'm going to mark this ticket as Answered, as it would appear you're working with a known Defect in an older version of Yellowfin.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file