Mouse-over labels hide values

Frederik Hagelund shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

I'm creating a chart where lines in it. When i mouse-over a certain period i would like to see values of all lines. However it seems like when the dimension (text) has a certain length it is not able to present the value. If you look at the first attachment it works fine and shows the text and values. However in the second attachment with a slightly longe text it hides a lot of values.

Can it really be true that the text cannot be longer than a certain amount characters in order to show the value?

Replies (5)

photo

HI Frederik,

I believe this might be a browser issue and a known bug (which has been logged) with the Tooltip on Graphs and Internet Explorer.

Does it happen in Internet Explorer? Have you tried Chrome, Firefox or Safari to see if the same problem happens?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Worked in internet explorer!

Is this something that is being worked on currently, since it is not really optimal for our customers to change browser behaviour?

photo
photo

Hi Frederik,

Sorry, just to clarify that this did not work in Internet Explorer (Bug Produced) or Worked in Internet Explorer (Did not produce the bug)?

This is an active Bug logged in our system. I understand this is not optimal but I cannot provide when this would be fixed. I will however link this problem to the issue and if there are any updates, I will advise accordingly.

I also believe Internet Explorer (depending on version) is not being supported by Microsoft, so it might pay to check this out also.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Frederik,

I have not heard back from you in regards to this ticket. Can I assist you in anything else or are you happy for me to close off this ticket for now. You can always re-open at a later stage to check back in, although I will let you know if there is any advancement on this.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Frederik,

I have not heard back from for a little while on this ticket. Is there anything else you need or I can help with or are you okay for me to close this ticket off for now as you can always open it as required?

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Frederik,

Just letting you know, that I am closing off this ticket as I have not heard back from you. Please feel free to get back in touch if you need further help.

Regards,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file