cross tab graph - add more info in the label

Dim Pap shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have a report (cross tab) showing metrics and information for our Customers. We have created a graph that shows a color per Customer as well as one metric (days to Install).

/9NFHtfHKeEQAAQQQQAABBBBAAAEEEEAAgfIKtKrlDx+WV5SlIYAAAggggAACCCCAAAIIIJAQqJq7mifaxFMEEEAAAQQQQAABBBBAAAEEKkaAjnfF7Ao2BAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBBAoBoF6HhX416lTQgggAACCCCAAAIIIIAAAhUjQMe7YnYFG4IAAggggAACCCCAAAIIIFCNAnS8q3Gv0iYEEEAAAQQQQAABBBBAAIGKEaDjXTG7gg1BAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBCoRgE63tW4V2kTAggggAACCCCAAAIIIIBAxQjQ8a6YXcGGIIAAAggggAACCCCAAAIIVKMAHe9q3Ku0CQEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBBAoGIE6HhXzK5gQxBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBKpRgI53Ne5V2oQAAggggAACCCCAAAIIIFAxAnS8K2ZXsCEIIIAAAggggAACCCCAAALVKEDHuxr3Km1CAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBCoGAE63hWzK9gQBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQACBahSg412Ne5U2IYAAAggggAACCCCAAAIIVIwAHe+K2RVsCAIIIIAAAggggAACCCCAQDUK0PGuxr1KmxBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBCpGgI53xewKNgQBBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQKAaBeh4V+NepU0IIIAAAggggAACCCCAAAIVI0DHu2J2BRuCAAIIIIAAAggggAACCCBQjQJ0vKtxr9ImBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQACBihGg410xu4INQQABBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQqEYBOt7VuFdpEwIIIIAAAggggAACCCCAQMUI0PGumF3BhiCAAAIIIIAAAggggAACCFSjAB3vatyrtAkBBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQKBiBOh4V8yuYEMQQAABBBBAAAEEEEAAAQSqUYCOdzXuVdqEAAIIIIAAAggggAACCCBQMQJ0vCtmV7AhCCCAAAIIIIAAAggggAAC1ShAx7sa9yptQgABBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQqBgBOt4VsyvYEAQQQAABBBBAAAEEEEAAgWoUoONdjXuVNiGAAAIIIIAAAggggAACCFSMAB3vitkVbAgCCCCAAAIIIIAAAggggEA1CtDxrsa9SpsQQAABBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQqRoCOd8XsCjYEAQQQQAABBBBAAAEEEECgGgX+P7ClaaXBOo8WAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

You can see that the cross tab report behind is the following:

/w89Un6UFWnRVAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

How can I include the metric (No. of PUOs installed) as well?

I tried to include it in the 'metric' section in the graph but is not possible since only one metric is possible due to the 'cross tab' report.

I would like to see that when I hover over the column in the graph.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Dim

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Dim,

Thanks for sending this through. Unfortunately this cannot be done and as mentioned only one metric can be used with crosstabs so even overlay charts would not work in this case. There is no real way around this, as with Crosstabs the metrics are done differently.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Ok, clear. Thank you for your answer and wish you a nice day.

Regards,

Dim

photo

Hi Dim

Thanks and same to you. I will close off this ticket for now, but if you need anything else on this question, let me know.

Cheers

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file