ability to paginate/scroll on a chart

Bradley Dixon shared this idea 5 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi Guys,

When creating a chart I need the ability to paginate the chart and have a scrolling option on the chart.

As an example currently a bar chart appear to be fixed width however it will not scroll or paginate based on the number of bars/columns it is displaying. So when there are only a few bars the bars become very wide to fill in the space and when there are many items the bars become squashed to fit the bars. I need to be able to specify the width of each bar and the chart shrink or scroll as a result of the number of items being displayed

Brad

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Bradley,

There is currently no option to paginate or scroll on a chart. The size of the chart itself can be adjusted but not the bars/columns themselves directly or for scrolling the chart. For a full range of the options you have available can be found here, but what you are looking for as stated is obviously not there.

Perhaps there may be a different way you could view the charts in question, such as the use of sections in a tabbed format so less bars are displayed (when excessive bars are created).

I have changed this question to an idea and will raise this as an enhancement with our dev team.

Regards,

Paul

photo

Hi Bradley,

This has now been logged into our system as a possible enhancement. If there is any movement on this I will let you know.

Regards,

Paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file