Is possible to extract list of reports that was set up broadcasting?

Kalaiselvan shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for reaching out. All scheduled broadcasts can be found in the 'reportbroadcast' table in your configuration database:

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

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response. I will try this with my database admin person, but can it be done in Yellowfin through freehand SQL method?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

If you query

SELECT * FROM (table).reportbroadcast;
you will be able to see all scheduled broadcasts.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response. Sorry to continue this, which table you are referring, mean 74yellowfin0104?

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

That's just the name of my schema. I realized in my last post is should be "(schema)" name not "(table)".

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Kalaiselvan,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file