Total Row in Reports in the first line?

Guest shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

is it possible to Show the total rows in the first row and not in the last row?

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for reaching out. This is not a setting within Yellowfin. I suppose it may be possible to add an entry from the backend into your db for "Gesamtsumme", putting it at the top of your data set, along with the corresponding Total values for each column, the creation of which falls more in the realm of consulting rather than something support would handle, but I do think it could be an idea worth exploring. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

ok. Can you Change it to an idea?

photo

Hi Carsten,

I meant my proposed solution was an idea worth exploring, haha. I highly doubt an enhancement for this would be implemented as this is a very uncommon use case for the Totaling values in a report in general. Besides that there's a relatively straight-forward way to accomplish what you're asking. As such, please let me know how this workaround works for you.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

so I think it is not an unusual think, that some customers want the "total row" at the first row, because, when you have many of rows some customers don't want to scroll down all the time. Then you have the opportunity to see this at the first row ;)

So I will enter it as an idea. So you can Close this case

photo

Hi Carsten,

Excellent. Thanks! I get how this could be useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file