Filter private tickets in Commnity

Ingo Klose shared this idea 6 years ago
Completed

Hi all,

I think the new ticket system is a great improvment over the old system, nonetheless I have some ideas how to improve even further. My list of private tickets is slowly growing and I need a way to manage them properly. I would like to:

• filter closed tickets
  • search in my private tickets
  • change the number of visible tickets

Best regards,

Ingo

Replies (10)

photo

Ingo,

Thanks for the help and idea on ways to improve the Community. I will send over to the vendor and see what they come back with.

Thanks,

Lee

photo

Ingo, on item 3 "change the number of visible tickets' is this the number of tickets displayed on the screen?

Thanks,

Lee

photo

Yes, it shows only 10 tickets at the moment and if I could make the list longer I could search via the browser....was jsut an idea in case the other options are not available.

photo

Ingo.

I talked with our vendor they are going to implement the filter on closed tickets to help improve the UI. They have logged the other two items for future review. We hope to have the Community update towards the end of November.

Thanks for taking the time to suggest a great change.

Thanks,

Lee

photo

Hi Lee,

Thanks, great to hear that.

Cheers,

Ingo

photo

Our Community vendor has let us know that they have added a ticket filter for user profiles so you can filter for open and closed. This will make it much easier to see what you have open. We will be upgrading our Community in January to the latest version.

Thanks,

Lee

photo

I just found the filters....not only closed and open but all statuses. Great!

Now the search would be great or is there a way to do this already?

Best regards,

Ingo

photo

Ingo,

Are you talking about when you are looking at your profile area? I have logged this request with the vendor as I agree this would be great to be able to sort and filter out the closed items. If you are talking about a different area in the Community let me know. If not then I will update you once I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Lee

photo

Lee,

yes, in the profile area with my tickets etc.. I would like to be able to find a certain ticket with a text search. E.g. an old case where I want to revisit the answers, or an old ticket wich might be logged as a defect and on which I haven't gotten an update in while...

Thanks,

Ingo

photo

Ingo. I was just notified by the Community vendor that they filter feature has been added to the next release. This will make it easy to look at open and closed items. As soon as we can validate the release we will update the Community.

/fSMh7FAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Thanks,

Lee

Leave a Comment

Attach a file