"Incomplete Filters" error when Broadcast runs

Andrew Yacenda shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

We are randomly getting "Incomplete Filters" errors when some of our Broadcasts run. the Broadcasts run fine for a few days, then suddenly they stop running and they generate these errors. If I manually run the reports with the same Filter settings, they run and export fine. I am also able to recreate the Filter and have it run fine. Any ideas?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. I would just like to verify some info here: are you with BMC? Can you also confirm you are on 7.1?

If both of these are true, please reach out to Remedy in order to discuss upgrade paths, as 7.1 is out of standard support.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Hello.  I appreciate the follow-up.  We are on the BMC Smart Reporting product and Yellowfin 7.1.  I have also reached out to BMC and they are trying to duplicate the issue.  So I understand that 7.1 is out of standard support.  However, would you be able to tell me if this is a known issue or if there is something specific I should check for?

Thank you.

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 5:12 PM

To: Andrew Yacenda <ayacenda@actionet.com>

Subject: New Comment in ""Incomplete Filters" error when Broadcast runs"

photo

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response. The only reference to an "Incomplete Filters" error I can find is from a ticket in 2012, so I think it's pretty safe to say this is an issue that no longer occurs. You can reference that ticket and see if it helps any, but I think the real solution here is to perform an upgrade. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Andrew,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered considering the below information, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file