Header for each value

Chakra shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Is there a way be display headers for each Value in a report ? Please refer to attached screenshot for better understanding of what I'm looking for.

I can use change request field as report section but I want to hide it from section so each change has details in separate tables.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Chakra,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. You're on the right track with using the change request field as report sections. This will be the only way to achieve a header for each "Change ID."

I'm afraid there aren't any other options that will accomplish the repeat header.

If you were to clarify a bit on what you mean by, "..I want to hide it from section," I'm happy to suggest any possibilities there.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your response. I've applied ChangeID as section in the report. But, I want to see if we can hide the section value at all ? So only multiple tables will be displayed. From the attached screenshot, I want to hide yellow highlighted values.

Thank you,

CT

photo

Hi Chakra,

Thanks for the clarification. I would recommend reviewing the 'Section Formatting' menu, accessed by clicking the high-lighted blue icon in the below screenshot:

cac25ba7a31fe5d2c5c900e6b97d40da

Particularly the 'Style' section will contain what you're after. In order to completely remove this section heading, you can use 'Display Style' > 'Custom' and set the font size to 0.

I've used 'Demographic' from Ski Team as an example section here. Making this change ends with the following result:

b390be0a97b3775f73fab64455c28ec7

Does this help?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

That is exactly what I was looking for. I've implemented on my report and it worked for me. Thank you!

Regards,

CT

photo

Hi Chakra,

Happy to help! I'll go ahead and mark this as answered. Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or issues.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file