Ability to hide Filters in Dashboard

Syed Rahman shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

I have a dashboard which contains 2 sub tabs with 6 filters. I am adding 3rd sub tab to the dashboard with single report in it. The report has just 2 filters.

I want to hide first 6 filters in 3rd tab and only display 2 filters associated with that single report.

Currently, I am seeing all filters (6+2 filters) in all 3 tabs. Is there any solution to hide specific filters for sub tabs?

Regards,

Syed

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Syed,

yes, if you go to the Dashboard's Analytic Setup that is where you can decide which filters will be displayed and which won't be:

I hope that helps, if you have any further questions on the matter please let me know.

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for the information, but what I am trying to achieve is not accomplished by analytic setup>filter display.

This Filter display hides the filter at an overall dashboard level not at sub tab level.

I am trying to hide filters as follows-

example - Let say i have demographic and gender filter for tab 1 and 2. And, only date filter for tab 3.

I want to hide demographic and gender filter on tab 3 and date filter on tab 1 and 2.

photo

Hi Syed,

yes you are correct, the Analytic Setup allows you to configure the filters for the overall dashboard and not at the sub-tab level, and unfortunately I don't know any way to achieve your functionality requirement, so please feel free to raise a new Idea here in the Yellowfin Community.

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I have raised an idea for the same, hoping for some good news soon.

Regards,

Syed

photo

OK, the new Ideas usually get reviewed monthly by the product management team.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file