oAuth

Lebo Dlamini shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Support,

So I just wanted to know that is there a way that I can use single-sign-on with oAuth on yellowfin?

Regards,

Lebo

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Lebohang,

Thank you for reaching out. It is indeed possible to use oAuth with SSO in Yellowfin. You can find some documentation on how to accomplish this on our Wiki page titled Administration Services, which contains some pseudocode, as the actual code you will need to use will differ from environment to environment. The examples contained therein are purely meant as a guide on how to set this up.

That being said, custom integration varies widely and as such, it is not officially supported. We don't have any documentation or code samples explicitly geared towards integration with oAuth to my knowledge. Unfortunately, it's such a widely varying configuration that we only have documented the developer hooks to make this possible. The Wiki page I've linked above would be your best bet in determining how to pass this through and handle the token appropriately at this time.

Hopefully this helps!

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thank you Mike.

Regards,

Lebo

photo

Hi Lebohang,

You're welcome! I'll go ahead and mark this Answered, but please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file