Custom Header and Bootstrap

Tim Hinman shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

I'm trying to integrate Yellowfin (7.4) into our application and I'm running into issues with the custom header because ours is using Bootstrap 4. After attempting to add the script and realizing that Yellowfin uses requirejs, it appears I'm out of options short of rewriting the header without Bootstrap. Is anyone using Bootstrap with their custom header that has a trick for me or am I just a one-off and I should just get to rewriting the header?

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Tim,

can you please give us more information, what exactly are the issues? (description, error messages, screenshots etc.)

regards,

David

photo

David,

Adding Bootstrap inline on the header page produces a Mismatched anonymous define() module which is when I realized requirejs was being used. I wanted to avoid loading Bootstrap in requirejs for fear of it interfering with any existing code within Yellowfin but if that's not an issue, I can go down that path.

Tim

photo

David,

Thanks, I added it into the requirejs file and it works like a charm now.

Thanks again,

Tim

photo

that's great news Tim! And thanks for sharing the details here in the Yellowfin Community - I'm sure it will be of help to other people in the future.

thanks,

David

photo
photo

Hello again Tim,

in the off chance that it might be relevant, I'm wondering if the following article might help the issue you are experiencing:

https://angelalvarado.me/getting-bootstrap-4-play-nice-require-js/

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file