Drill Table Enhancement

Tom Linton shared this idea 5 years ago
Not Planned

Hi!

I was working with a customer yesterday that had an excellent idea for a different type of drill down. In a nutshell, you would have arrows next to the columns that have drills and when you click the arrow it exposes more rows at the next drill level. I've attached a picture for reference.

Thanks!

Tom

Replies (5)

photo

The article presents a procedure to calculate fluid pressure losses in hole drilling with units equipped with replaceable core tubes and using non-Newtonian mud fluids. It is found that main hydraulic loss takes place when mud fluid flows in clearing between a drill string and drill hole walls.

photo

Hi Tom,

great idea! I have created enhancement request YFN-10529 for it. If you could tell me the name of the customer then I will add it to the enhancement request.

regards,

David

photo

This is for the Chicago Federal Bank. They are a prospect currently. Thanks!

photo

thanks, I've added them to the enhancement request

photo

Hi Tom,

Just letting you know that this item has been reviewed and unfortunately we do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature.This doesn't mean the item has been closed forever, just not on our current road map.

If anything changes I'll let you know. Though of course if there was anything else you were after in the meantime, please let me know.

Regards,David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file