how do I control the export to xlsx format for time?

Steve Kay shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

how do I control the export to xlsx format for time? I want hh:mm a, but it seems to only export 24 hour time, not am/pm

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out with the issue you're facing. This is currently a logged Defect with Yellowfin 7.2.

An upgrade to 7.3 or 7.4 will resolve this behavior.

I'd recommend using our best practices guide and planning an upgrade to one of these versions. Is that something you have considered?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Thanks, Ryan.  We will discuss upgrading.

On 3/19/2018 9:30 AM, Yellowfin Support wrote:

photo

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Since 7.2 has reached end of standard support updates as of this month, I don't believe this fix will be backported to this version. Not to worry though! 7.2 will still get security updates through the end of the year.

If you find this issue to be present after an upgrade to 7.3 or 7.4, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

The issue is still present in 7.35  build 20170908

Steve

On 3/19/2018 1:21 PM, Yellowfin Support wrote:

photo

Hi Steve,

Apologies, I should have been more specific. This issue has been fixed as of the following versions:

7.35 build 20180208

7.4 build 20180104

Please let me know if you find otherwise.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Steve,

I wanted to reach out on this and see if you've had a chance to review my reply. If I don't hear back, I'll presume an upgrade to one of these versions (or higher) has resolved your issue.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Steve,

Since I haven't heard back for some time, I'm going to presume an upgrade to a version as shown above has resolved your issue.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Yes the upgrade fixed the issue  - thanks!

Steve

On 4/16/2018 10:24 AM, Yellowfin Support wrote:

photo

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the confirmation. Don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or issues.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file