Adding Subtotal and Total in the cross tab

Rendy Steffian shared this problem 5 years ago
Resolved

Dear Gurus,

i have a problem with the layout of the Report. Here the report that i already made:

so we have cross tab --> BI category-sub-value(mtd) - target and achievment(vs tgt)

8bab54b2ce830d984c3acb2c5c06e66c

and here the layout of user requested :

aa639316f873ff7ceda4bc2d8449902a

so based on the requested. you can see the mark for subtotal in each of category. Total for Laundry , Noodles and Etc in the left of the layout. Which the standard function of total and subtotal yellowfin will add in the right place.

so i tried to create calculated field for this case:

bad964213cf6d9be0662ecdae2ce7abc

the value is correct but when i try to put to the layout it adds to all the category and sub category:65c378f9791d10da07bb09c66f822f7d

Can anyone give me a solution ?

Thanks

Regards

Rendy50a167686cc1e76dcbe71f143d5b0b01

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Rendy,

looks like an interesting problem!

I am wondering, did you consider using Sections? If you moved the BI-Category to the Sections area, then you would have the Section Total and Grand Total available to you. I know this wouldn't look exactly like the customer's requirement but I think it actually makes it easier to read at a glance.

Please let me know what you think.

regards,

David

photo

Dear David,

Thanks for your solution. but even if i use the section the grand total and subtotal place in the right and in the bellow of the report.

the requirement of the customer is to see the total and subtotal from the left and Top.

so the flow see from total amount to the detail one.

we cannot add just 1 row or 1 column in the middle of the report right?

Thanks

Regards

Rendy

photo
photo

Hi Rendy,

I notice you have raised this issue again with ticket 8309, so as per our usual process I will close this ticket as it is a duplicate.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file