Keep Getting Error 343. No Access to TMS:Task

Akshay shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi,

We keep getting error for some users stating "An exception occured Error 353. You have no access to TMS:Task WARNING (59). Your login failed, but connected as guest user.; Please check the SQL Syntax and try again."

This issue doesn't come for all users.

We verified ITSM permissions, users have Task Admin role.

This has been noticed generally if the users login id was changed in Remedy.

Currently, if we get this for certain user we are deleting that user from smart reporting and re syncing the profile. Once Re Sync is done user doesn't get this error.

Is there a possible way to find out users and re sync them?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Akshay,

I only know the answers from the Smart Reporting scope of the issue, not the full Remedy scope.

You can find out all users in the Smart Reporting database by querying:

SELECT * FROM IpClass WHERE EndDate = '9999-12-31'

But as for re-syncing them, you would have to ask BMC support for help with that.

regards,

David

photo

Thanks David,

Issue is not with all users. Its only with certain users.

photo

Hi Akshay,

then it is best that you contact BMC support because that "Error 353" definitely does not originate from Yellowfin (Smart Reporting), it is a Remedy error, and as far as I know there is no configurable item within Yellowfin that grants access to TMS.

I will close this Question for now, but if it turns out I am wrong about the cause of the issue then please just add a post to this ticket to let us know and that will automatically cause its status to change back to "In Progress" thus making it reappear on our work queue.

regards,

David

regards,

David

photo

Thanks David,

will check with BMC

Leave a Comment

Attach a file