How to navigate link on Sections tab

Cuong Pham shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi Yellowfin Team!

In the Sections tab, Is there a way for link navigate to other tab with filter data? When clicking on any of the tab links, navigate to the Other tab with the data filtered on previous tab.

Thanks

Cuong.Pham

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Cuong.Pham,

I have tested this over here and it is working for me - if I have set a value for a filter, then navigate to another tab, the data will be filtered in the same way as on the previous tab.

I have attached a short video to demonstrate this to you.

Please have a look at it and then let me know if it was what you are talking about. If it isn't then could you please give a more detailed description of the functionality you are looking for.

thanks,

David

photo

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

From attached a short video is a filter not navigate link. In my report doesn't have filter, i want when clicking on any of the tab links, auto navigate to the Other tab with the data filtered is value click on previous tab

photo
photo

Hi,

I have the same scenario for my requirements.

I have attached screenshot of my tabs section, each tab has vertical bar chart in it. After clicking on bar I should navigate to other report with filter criteria as tab value.

photo

Hi Cuong Pham and Syed,

now I think understand the scenario (I hope!), especially after reading Syed's description.

The scenario involves a Drill Through report. In the parent report there are Tabbed Sections and in the child there are also the same Tabbed Sections.

If you choose, for example, the 2nd tab on the parent report, then you should be able to Drill Through to the child report which will also be showing the 2nd tab (not the 1st tab!)

Unfortunately this functionality is not available, it is not possible to pass the tabbed section information to the child report. (It will always open on the 1st tab.)

Sorry for the bad news. But it sounds like a good idea for an enhancement, so please feel free to raise an Idea in this Community for said functionality.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file