Can I create co display reports which shows only charts of related report?

Sumit shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I am trying to create a co display report by combining 4 different reports. The reason I am creating co display report is to allow me to broadcast all 4 reports in one email since yellowfin does not allow to broadcast dashboards. The report gets too big if both charts & tables are displayed for all the reports. Is there a way I can show only charts for related reports & omit the table content?

I am sharing the screenshot of one report. Like this we have 3 more reports at the bottom. I want to avoid showing tables for each

Replies (8)

photo

Also do we have option for displaying either tables or charts for the reports?

photo

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your email.

You can achieve this by turning table off for each report and then add them as a co-display report to the main report, then that will show only the charts and not the table.

I have attached a quick video with this email for your perusal.

Also when you add a report which has a chart attached to the Dashboard then you will get an option to toggle between chart and table (Table should be ON in the report).

I have attached another video for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

You can, but you will have no control of the chart format and size. They will not line up side by side. I've tried and it doesn't look good. I've also tried nesting co-display reports (a co-display inside a co-display). Nothing gets them to line up as clean as the dashboard. Perhaps, someone will reply with a solution and prove me wrong (I hope so).

photo

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your reply.

Please check this option "Fit to Parent". I am not exactly how it looks on your Yellowfin but try this option and see if this works for you.

79500eca47a7496f3229f362df8ac960

If I am wrong please give me bit more information with screenshots, I will try to find an answer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Thanks Mahesh & Larry for your comments on this

photo

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your reply.

If your question is answered, you may close this ticket, or just let me know, I will close it.

Please reply back if you have any questions on this ticket.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Thanks Mahesh.

I am good with this. Sorry but I am not able to find close option on this page.

Thanks

photo

Thanks Sumit.

I will close this.

Regards,

Mahesh

Leave a Comment

Attach a file