Dashboard Help - Based on reports?

Vicky shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

As you are aware we have the option of adding additional information to Dashboards to help users navigate and use Yellowfin Dashboards... This is in the form of Dashboard Help.

Can we have this option for reports on dashboards? As it stands our only options are to add information to the Report details of reports.

6461e56ad1fa141cf5911ff34b2566bd

Can we have the option to have Help within the report dropdown menu like we do for dashboards?

Vicky

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Vicky,

I've gone ahead and created an enhancement request for this idea. Thank you for submitting it. Any potential updates regarding this enhancement will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

I'd love to up-vote this idea 10 times.

There is a lot of academic research that shows a decision maker is more likely to take information on a report or dashboard when they understand where the information came from and how it was created. Adding something like the dashboard help pop-ups to reports would make it much easier for report consumers to understand the data.

photo

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your input! I've included you on the client list in favor of this enhancement in our internal tracking system.

Thanks,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file