Remove discussion balloon?

VisionBI | Jurgen shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Is it possible to remove the Yellowfin discussion balloon in the right lower corner in YF 7.4?

Since the upgrade the balloon is blocking table totals. It's not possible to scroll further down.

Replies (3)

photo

HI Jurgen,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this is not possible, we introduced this in 7.4 for instant content activity access, contribution with comments, privacy with secure messages, and a task manager. See the below links for further information on this:

Link 1 | Link 2

I believe the next steps are to raise this as an Idea. "To have the option of being able to remove the Activity Panel" How do you feel about me going ahead with this Idea? As a workaround can I ask if changing the zoom level percentage helps (thorough browser)?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

I guess it's the best option to raise it as idea. The balloon can be in the way and it would be nice to move it or hide it. Maybe it could be a report setting and not a global setting. Just to have the option when it blocks the data.

Regards,

Jurgen

photo

Hi Jurgen,

I understand the need for this. I have gone ahead and raised this as an Idea. Please see this link. If you feel any further information needs adding to this, then please do not hesitate to do so. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file