Ability to enter dates for filters using tab. Like in 7.1

Paul Sanders shared this idea 6 years ago
Not Planned

With the old date filter system in 7.1 you could rattle through the dates by typing numbers with the right hand and hitting tab to change to the next field. Wit hyphens, you have to stop after the day, select slash, stop after the month, select slash and then type in year - then tab to the next date field. It;s slower.

b6139638ec85ac3e24ce673de553fbe4

fc4360166c1916c027cf9929cd757891

Regards

Paul

Replies (2)

photo

Hey Nathan,

Can you please tell us what exactly you liked about the older date picker vs the current?

We can then add an enhancement or propose a different solution based on your suggestions.

Thanks,

David

photo

Hi David

Did you mean me? If yes, with the old system you could rattle through the dates by typing numbers with the right hand and hitting tab to change to the next field. Wit hyphens, you have to stop after the day, select slash, stop after the month, select slash and then type in year - then tab to the next date field. It;s slower.

Regards

Paul

photo

Thanks Paul I've updated the idea with some screens to help clarify what you're after.

Yeah with the new date picker you can double click on the date part to update, but no TAB option.

I've flagged this as unplanned , as it is right now. Though if we do get more requests, we can revisit.

Thanks,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file