dashboard filter reset

Chad Miller shared this problem 7 years ago
Defect Fixed

When using User filters on a dashboard I can change them and update the reports. When I want to go back to the original settings I click reset and not all the filters reset to original settings. Filters shown as a list have a higher success rate than filters listed as checkbox and a Date picker I don't think has ever successfully reset. The Data usually resets just not the visual aspect of the Filters. They do reset inside an individual report just not on the Dashboard. To replicate just create a report with a user filter add it to a Dashboard and show the User Filter as a checkbox.

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the post.I am able to replicate the issue and have raised a defect ticket.

Reference: YFN-5148.

Please let me know if I can so anything else or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

We have recently come across this issue, has this been fixed already?

Kind Regards,

Simon

photo

I tried these and they still aren't correct. Nothing resets and what I said above still holds true. Lists have better odds of resetting however checkboxes and drop down list for date never reset. The data does just not the visual part which makes it very confusing to users.

photo

Hi Simon and Chad,

Sorry, I don't have any ETA at the moment.

I will update you on this in the mid of June.

Please let me know if I can do anything else in the mean time.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Any update on this issue Mahe?

photo

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your enquiry.

The fix will be available in the EOM August build.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

I still see this issue in 7.4. Any Updates? Thanks

photo

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your email.

As you can see this ticket, I haven't heard anything from clients still having the same issue.

Can you please open a new ticket and send me the steps to replicate the issue and we will take over from there?

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh

photo

Hi, It seems that a similar issue is still a problem as when you have applied different filters on your Dashboard (using brushing), and use the reset filters button, it doesn't reset all report filters.

photo

I am having a similar problem. When I go to reset the filters, it never resets correctly the first time. I have to hit the reset button twice in order to get the filters to go back on their default setting for the filter. Like stated previously, the issue only happens on the dashboard, in the report itself, it is fine.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file