Regarding Tabs Under Report Setting - urgent

Rohan Soni shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

Hi Team,

My team is facing an error while accessing the Tabs under Report Settings for a certain client as shown below in the screenshot, which means I could not open the setup page for charts setting.

331c875d8158327a1ac12e62c8c2c4c11a444446d8d1b909409de19690dbffde

Following is the respective System Information.

e235ac4397e0b2815bfb0eb4e8afa720In addition to the above, please find the folder attached with the log files which we ran around 10:47 AM.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Rohan Soni

BI Administrator at Auto-IT

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Nancy / Rohan,

Have confirmed via ring central that you're experiencing problems navigating around the content setting tabs via chart settings, report settings etc. On our call we found a workaround that allowed you to access these settings via connecting to the actual server and going through the localhost on a chrome browser.

I'll try and escalate this with support. I've just sent you an email regarding trying on other client machines. There might be a possibility its just affecting the one machine at your office. Let me know if thats the case.

Thanks,

Tim

photo

Hi Rohan,

I think you may have got your logs mixed up because the error at around 10:47 is to do with rendering a chart:

YF:2018-01-08 10:47:55: INFO (OrgCache:getOrgRefCodeDesc) - Null reference code requested
YF:2018-01-08 10:48:01:ERROR (AbstractCategoryFormatter:setCategoryAxisFormats) - Error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"
	at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Unknown Source)
	at com.hof.mi.charting.format.AbstractCategoryFormatter.setCategoryAxisFormats(AbstractCategoryFormatter.java:425)
	at com.hof.mi.charting.format.CategoryFormatter.applyFormats(CategoryFormatter.java:400)
	at com.hof.mi.charting.format.ChartFormatter.doFormatting(ChartFormatter.java:165)
	at com.hof.report.ChartCreator.renderChart(ChartCreator.java:523)

regards,

David

photo

Hi Rohan,

I'm in the process of cleaning up my work list and I noticed that this ticket is still open and in the "Awaiting Reply' status, so I'm just wondering how this issue is going over there these days? If you could let us know then that would be great!

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for your email.

I am happy close this ticket, we resolved the issue when we login to the dashboard locally.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

OK Nancy,

that is good news, we like to hear of resolutions!

thanks,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file