MIPreChartBuilder.i4 not responding

Drew Goddin shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

When I create a report and then select Chart is system hangs and never loads. Any idea of the cause?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Drew,

This sounds like a known defect that was in fact fixed in the latest build, and I've pasted part of the 7.3 Change Log below to show that I'm not doing that ol' support trick of fobbing off the customer by just saying the standard line "try upgrading to the latest build and see if that helps":

And if we are unlucky and the latest build doesn't fix the issue then that most probably means you've found a new bug! So if that is the case please send us all of your logs from <YF home>\appserver\logs and also have a look in your browser console for any javascript errors.

Please let us know how you get on with this!

regards,

David

photo

Hi Drew,

I'm cleaning up my work list and I noticed this ticket is still in the "Awaiting Reply" mode, so I'm just wondering how you got on with it?

regards,

David

photo

Hi Drew,

there has been no response to this in 6 weeks so it will be closed now.

However, if you ever want to reopen it, then all you have to do is to add a new post to it and that will automatically change the ticket's status to "In Progress" which in turn will place it back again in our work queue.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file