When exporting reports to excel the Labels don't match the totals. SUP-131361

Peter Doornbos shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

HI,

I have customer who is reporting what they see as an error where the Label for a total field is appearing on the line above the actual figures concerned. Can you please advise if this is an error or if there is some way we can fix this please?

Thank you

Regards Peter

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out. This is actually expected behavior. I think the idea is to separate the totals from the actual dataset. What I can do, however, is submit an enhancement request to have this be configurable where you can put the totals on the same line as the Section Summary Label Contents. Let me know if that is something you'd be interested in and I can go ahead and put this forth as an enhancement request.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

I suspected as much.

Yes, if you could put that forward as enhancement request that would be appreciated.

Regards Peter

photo

Hi Peter,

Sounds good. I went ahead and created the enhancement requested and changed this from a ticket to an Idea, so it could be logged appropriately in our system. Any potential updates regarding this matter will be posted in this thread. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thanks Mike

photo

Hi Peter,

No problem! We'll keep you updated.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file