Chart Labels for Line Charts

Sebastian Vogt shared this idea 6 years ago
Completed

Dear YF Support Team,

I have found an enhancement request from 2010 in the old YF forum which has not been implemented until now [I have tested it with YF 7.3] (TASK ID = 112739):

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/resources/forum/yfforum-chart-labels-thread-100221

A lot of our end users e.g. from our controlling department are looking for the possibility to activate chart labels on line charts in order to implement Best Practices (IBCS rules https://www.hichert.com/ibcs/):

EX-1

Could you please increase the priority of the existing old enhancement request from 2010 to increase the chance of implementation in a future release?

Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards

Sebastian

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no option for this right now outside of doing manual coding using JS Charts. There is, however, a more recent existing Enhancement request for this under 5304. I've added you to the list of clients in favor of this enhancement so we can try and get this pushed. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Great! Thank you for the link to the other idea thread. I have searched before creating this new idea, but I haven't found it...

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Looks like the Priority level for this was set to High yesterday, so we may be seeing some action on this in a coming release, or at least it's being actively looked at by the dev team at this time. ETA unknown/undecided at this time.

Regards,Mike

photo

Hi Sebastian,

This enhancement has now been implemented! Please download our latest build of 7.3 (or 7.4) here, so you can use this functionality. I'm going to mark this as completed. Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

I checked the website and the latest update listed is version 7.4 build 20180313. Is this the appropriate build to download? I was anticipating seeing a build with an April date listed in it so i wanted to confirm first.

Thanks for any assistance on this!

Sekou

photo

Hi Sekou,

You're welcome! 7.4 build 20130313 (or April EOM) is indeed the latest build. It took a little longer than expected for release so it has an older date as the build name, but it was published only 9 days ago.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file