Crosstab does not work - Urgent

YangyangCai shared this problem 7 years ago
Resolved

Hi team,

I installed the recent YF 7.2 patch (build 20170202) for testing, and found that crosstab report does not work in this patch.

I have put the details as follows.

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

/HxcZ7T8tWS2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

/kAAPJpPgCAfJoPACCf5gMAyPcBvYrg+5ldKQAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

The report should show the following information (build 20160727).

/D1+HmATt6iAZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Because this client is one of our key clients, it would be appreciated that if you could advise us how to solve this issue ASAP.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the message.

I have tested on 7.3, 20170202 standalone install and also tested upgrading 20160727 to 20170202 version 7.2.

Unfortunately I couldn't replicate the issue.

Could you please check the filters did come ok after upgrading?

Also please send us the logs, and if possible the install patch just incase if we can find something gone wrong while upgrading.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your email.

I will do further testing and inform you about any updates.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Mahe,

I have attached the recent log files for you.

And I found this issue related to Java and hope you could advise us how to solve this issue.

/pZ76R5UAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Thanks Nancy for sending us the log files.

I think there is an issue with conversion of data on a field, so we need to find out which field it is.

You may need to turn on the DEBUG mode and then try to run that report, turn off the debug mode then restart the Yellowfin server. That should capture the field, you can send those log files.

If needed I will do a remote session.

Also please email me your contact number, if incase I need to speak to you.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your quick reply.

My contact number is 0451919624 and work email nyangyangcai@auto-it.com.au.

And could do you please setup a web session with me? You could setup the debug mode in our testing environment.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your call and I sent you through the recent logs.

The report is called salesperson summary - deals not delivered*.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Nancy,

I couldn't find a clue from that log file. I will do a remote session tomorrow morning at 11 am.

Please confirm the timing, tomorrow I will email you the remote session link.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Let's setup the web session around 11.20 am tomorrow, because I have another meeting tomorrow morning aound 10.30 am to 11.00 am.

Much appreciated your help and patience.

Thanks,

Nancy

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your help today.

Apologizes that I did not find the issue is related to the sort value we used, and I have updated it with integer and it solves the issue for us.

Thanks again for your patience and teached me how to do debug.

(If the logs file could point out which value causes this issue, it would be helpful).

Much appreciated if you could look at the conditional format issue for us with Nathan.

Cheers,

Nancy

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thank you very much for attending call today.

Appreciate you for doing testing and communicating with us from time to time and I believe we always learn something new with sharing.

I should also thank you for your patience on dealing with our support team and we are always ready to help in sorting out issues.

I will work with Nathan on the conditional formatting and will update you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day and weekend.

Cheers,

Mahe

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file