Drill through to specific dashboard tab

Rutger Tjallema shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi all,

Today I upgraded to the newest version (7.4) and build (20180104). I was looking forward to work with the drill through to dashboard functionality. I hoped (and expected) it let you decide the dashboard-tab you drilling through to. But I cannot find the functionality that let you decide the dashboard tab. It seems that it is only possible to drill through to the primary tab of a dashboard.

Is it correct that drill through to dashboard does not allow you to select a specific tab or am I missing something?

Regards, Rutger

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Rutger,

the mechanism is the similar to when you are switching between different dashboard tabs, Yellowfin remembers which sub tab had focus last time and displays that same sub tab on top again. And you are correct, it is not possible to configure which sub tab will have focus upon drill through.

Sounds like a good Idea to me, so please feel free to raise it here on the Community as an Idea.

regards,

David

photo

Hi David,

Thanks for your response. I raised it as an idea: https://community.yellowfinbi.com/topic/ability-to-define-the-dashboard-tab-for-the-drill-through-to-dashboard-functionality

You can close this ticket. Thanks!

Regards,

Rutger

photo

thanks Rutger!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file