Is there a way to sort on calculated age bucket fields?

Mohammad Rehman shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Experts,

I have a calculated field "age bucket" in report which i calculated the age ranges of the tickets and display. But I could not find a way to sort the values. see the screen shot.

I want to sort the value under each range of age bucket field, i only see age bucket sorting

/mKTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

When I see the sort option for age bucket field, it shows me the following:

I tried multiple option combinations and it sorts the ranges instead of keeping the range in order and sort the values underneath as above screen shot arrow points.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mohammad

Best Answer
photo

Hi Mohammad,

Unfortunately, as this is a cross-tab report it will not be possible to sort by the individual categories within a dimension.

Sorry for the bad news! The only work around here will be to try to use something like sections instead of the cross-tab functionality.

Regards,

Nathan

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Mohammad,

Unfortunately, as this is a cross-tab report it will not be possible to sort by the individual categories within a dimension.

Sorry for the bad news! The only work around here will be to try to use something like sections instead of the cross-tab functionality.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan as always, you promptly respond with helpful and useful solutions. you the MAN!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file