Is it possible to Switch off Conditional format List?

Pratap Singh shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

Can we switch off Conditional Format-List at bottom of the report?

Regards

Pratap

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Pratap,

I will take a guess that you are using a build of 7.3 that is pre-Sept 28th 2017. The reason I say this is because there was a fix for a defect (6539) in that build that was causing the Conditional Formatting Legend to not be switched off.

Therefore, if you update to the latest build of 7.3 you should find that this issue has been resolved. You will find the fix (6539) listed in our 7.3 change log:

https://community.yellowfinbi.com/knowledge-base/article/master-change-log-7-3

Please let me know how it goes.

regards,

David

photo

Hi Dave,

Currently using the latest build of 7.3.

But not getting any option to switch off. Conditional Formatting Legend.

Application Version:7.35Regards

Pratap

photo

Hi Pratap,

sorry to be a pain, but could you please tell me the exact build you are on? The reason I ask this is because when I test turning off the Conditional Formatting legend in 7.35 20171201 it is working correctly as may be seen in the attached video, so I am concluding that we must be using different builds.

And I guess if that is not the case, then maybe the difference you and I are experiencing is due to our reports being different. So because of this then I would ask you to send me some screenshots that describe how your report is configured and also some screenshots that show the type of Conditional Formatting that you are using.

regards,

David

regards,

David

photo

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your support now I Got it, Its working fine now.

Regards

Pratap

photo

Hi Pratap,

that's great news, thanks for letting me know!

regards,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file