Date Slider error after new year

Dim Pap shared this problem 6 years ago
Completed

Hello,

after the change of the year we noticed the following in the Date Slider:

e785aef0a3e7124af979993bffd54c07

How can I easily correct it? I looked at the report and the view but I could not find something useful.

Thanks,

Dim

Replies (4)

photo

The error is on the last week, instead of 1st week of 2018 the 1st week of 2017 is shown.

photo

Hi Dim,

I have been able to replicate this and raised a defect to address it. #9448

Regarding how to fix this, it should just be a matter of extending the time range so that YF now longer shows the week granularity and instead shows month. Either that or wait two weeks :)

Sorry for the trouble.Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

thanks for your answer.

Is there a way that the chart will stay the same and only the date slider will change?

I tried to change the granularity as you said but without success.

I changed the Unit in the Chart Tab and then I tried by changing the granularity in the Date field in the Data tab but both my trials did not change the 'Week' in the Slider.

Can you please let me know if there is a way so the chart will stay as it is and the slider will not show the 'Week 1,2017'?

Thank you very much for looking into this :)

Dim

photo

Hi Dim,

Unfortunately as this is a bug there is not a way to work around this without changing the chart. (the time slider itself is not really configurable)

Chances are this report will be out of the troublesome date range before the bug itself is fixed so it looks like you may just have to live with this for the next 2 weeks.....

Sorry for the trouble :(

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file