Column Names on Each page on PDF Export

Mansi Sharma shared this problem 7 years ago
Resolved

Hi,

I am exporting report in PDF. Report has 2000 records without any section(grouping).

When exporting in PDF -Only first page of PDF shows column names.

How can i get column names on every page.

I have tried all the option of - shows up - Export Settings ->Use default layout values = OFF

see the attchement.

Thanks,

Mansi Sharma.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Mansi,

Typically column headers are included on each page automatically. If you are not using sections or co-display you can turn those settings off (shouldnt matter either way).

What version/build are you on? You can find this information by typing info /info.jsp after your normal Yellowfin URL.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

In PDF export i see Column names only on first page - on rest of the pages i don't see column names -de377339d5fb1ed336dca48ac3fb724d

I am using YF version 7.1.

Application Version:7.1java.version:1.7.0_21os.name:Windows Server 2012os.arch:amd64os.version:6.2

Thanks,

Mansi Sharma

photo

Hi Mansi,

Thank you, are you able to see what build you are on?

6e116bce80fa03ce47bb1ec561f15f4c

It appears that this was attached as a tag to this ticket, but I just want to confirm.

When doing some research I found that there was a bug in the mid 2014 builds, in which custom logos would override the report header on any page after the first. This sounds very similar to what you are experiencing, do you employ custom logos?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

On Build - Current Schema Version:

Original Code Version:20140923

Current Code Version:20140923

photo

Thanks! Can you provide me an example of the exported PDF?

photo

Attached is an example of the report i am trying to export and have Columns on every page.

photo

Hi Mansi,

I have been able to test and confirm that this is specific to the build you are on. In order to have column headers on every page you will need to update to a more recent build.

Sorry for the inconvinience, and please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan,

I'll try and update the build.

Thanks,

Mansi Sharma.

photo

Hi Mansi,

Have you had a chance to try upgrading yet?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Mansi,

I am going to close this ticket for now, but if updating does not resolve this issue, please just reply and the case will be re-opened.

Regards,

Nathan

Closed Request Survey.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file