Multipie chart customization

Venu Gopal K shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have a Multi Pie chart as per the attachment. Is there any option to organize the 4 pies (as per the attachment) side by side (in one row) instead of two rows.

Thanks,

Venu

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Venu,

I hope all is well and apologies for the delay in responding...

Unfortunately this is not possible, with this I would recommend creating 4 individual Pie Charts (Multi Charts) then arranging the layout through the canvas to your needs of "side by side (in one row)".

See my pictures below to show how we can do this:

dc30485d88ac1c80141cfc3755e907ee

a49dbb64ca0ccf717d97b855f70e63a7

Obviously you can customise the charts to appear how you like. Let me know how you feel about this as I this could be raised as an Idea.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.

I tried putting all the pie charts using Design but unfortunately drill through is not supporting for different conditions. Considering 4 different pie charts developed using four different conditions (in this case it may be set analysis), now i wan display the detailed data for 4 different conditions(applied in Set analysis).

Also there is one more problem, when I put the above Pie Chart in (the one developed using Design canvas) in dashboard, i see width issue, hence i couldn't fit them in dashboard.

It would be great if you can take it as an Idea.

Thanks,

Venu

photo

Hi Venu,

I hope all is well and thank you for updating me with where you stand. I will go ahead and the option to re-arrange the multi pie charts to how you would like as an idea. I will update you with this link.

With regards to your other question, can I ask you to raise a new ticket and include as much information as possible. I will personally assign this to myself and work on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks for the prompt response.

Thanks for taking up as an Idea.

-Venu

photo

Hi Venu,

I have since gone ahead and added this as an idea, please see this link.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file