How to hide the footer data like "Yellowfin@International......"

Venu Gopal K shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

How to overwrite the footer text as attached herewith? I know how to update the header/footer Image/text by overwriting the image from Yellowfin 7.3\appserver\ webapps\ROOT\ customimages folder.

But i am unable to hide the text like "copyright © Yellowfin International Pty Ltd ABN 11 107 122 234", need you help on this?

Thanks,

Venu

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Venu,

I hope all is well,

I would like to guide you to this link. Within this it will give you detailed information on how to achieve what you have requested. Looking towards the bottom of this link you will see a before and after image of our footer. I believe this would be the direction fo what you are looking to achieve.

2b918f89f909283b63a39e88adf5de99

6106dfd22367fd998058b0c3d0c0c90b

Let me know how you get on Venu. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

I tried but the text "copyright © Yellowfin International Pty Ltd ABN 11 107 122 234" remains same even after updating the Footer jpg file.

photo

Hi Venu,

I believe you have gone down the Simple option path...

Simple - this involves the replacement of images, and changes to the CSS files used by the header and/or footer, without having to write a panel. Generally this option is used for quick 'mock ups' but not the final restyled product.

In order to achieve the removal of the Yellowfin copyright footer, you will need to go down the path of option 2...

Complete - this involves writing a custom file to replace the header and/or footer panel. This method requires more technical knowledge, and more time.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Venu,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see how you are getting on with removing the "copyright © Yellowfin International Pty Ltd ABN 11 107 122 234" from your YF Instance;

Complete - this involves writing a custom file to replace the header and/or footer panel. This method requires more technical knowledge, and more time.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Venu,

It's been 2 weeks since I last emailed you regarding this. I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered. If you have any further issues with this I please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file