create new icon Set

Ahmad BaniSaid shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

We Need The Steps To Add New Icon Set In Yellowfin?

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Ahmad,

I hope all is well,

This has been discussed recently form one of our customers. For more information on this please see this link. I look forward to you views on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

I Hope All Is Will,

This Link Says Not Possible To Add Custom Icon Sets In This Version Of Yellowfin,

Regards,

Ahmad BaniSaid

photo

Hi Ahmad,

Correct, as of yet this is not possible, not just with the version mentioned but with all versions. Within this ticket there is a workaround that you can use, I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Dear Mark,

What About The Below Link:

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/resources/forum/yfforum-creating-a-new-icon-set-thread-153514

Regards,

Ahmad BaniSaid

photo

Hi Ahmad,

To my understanding the link you have provided is related to icon sets that are used in conditional formatting to display different icons based on the data returned in a report. You can try this option if this is what you require.

I mentioned a way of having custom icons added through the canvas.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Yes That Is Correct My Issue Is With Icon Sets Which Is Used With Conditional Formatting, But I Want The Steps If There Is More Details Or Examples Because I Try To Find The Attachment In That Link But It's Not There.

So Can You Help Me Please.

Regards,

Ahmad BaniSaid

photo

Hi Ahmad,

Unfortunately this would be the only steps that we can provide, as this is a sort of "work around" to adding custom icons. I will reach out to my team members to see if we can get hold of the attachment that you require. Expect a reply from myself very soon.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Ahmad,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately I couldn't get any further with this, it appears that this was a working feature of 7.2 although trying this in our current 7.4 it appears not to work. I would highly recommend using my "work around" mentioned in previous posts.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Many Thanks For Your Support.

Regards,

Ahmad BaniSaid

photo

Hi Ahmad,

No problem. I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file