Default Dashboard Tab order - Managment

Peter Brusse shared this idea 6 years ago
Completed

We would love to have the option of setting the default/customer order of dashboard tabs for when users log in thorough the Dashboard Management section.

Unfortunately we only have basic options such as edit/add/delete etc.

b7488cad5423951ea22362e2e426f5e7

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Peter,

Thanks for reaching out with your Idea. This is currently possible when using 'User Groups' within Yellowfin. As an example, in the following screenshot I have created a Group named 'Consultants'. I then assigned them the 'Word Count Analysis' and 'Keyword Ranking' dashboards.

67a4e8c05886ed2dc64db86621e482c7

This area is accessible via 'Administration' > 'Admin Console' > 'User Groups'.

Does this satisfy your requirements?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

This works for when creating a new group of users, but what when an existing group of users gets a serie of new dashboards (e.g. removing old ones, add new ones, and define the order)

Regards,

Peter

Reply-To: Yellowfin Support <support@yellowfin.bi>

Date: Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 00:09

To: Peter Brusse <p.brusse@bilogic.nl>

Subject: New Comment in "Default Dashboard Tab order - Managment"

photo

Hi Peter,

This can be edited at any time after group creation through this same process. Simply, click the User Group you'd like to update within the 'Administration' > 'Admin Console' > 'User Groups' area and make changes accordingly.

Does this satisfy your requirement?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Peter,

Does my response give you the desired functionality? If I don't hear back, I'll presume we're OK to close out this Idea since the functionality exists.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Peter,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this as Completed, since the functionality you're after already exists in the application.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file