Increase Tiers for Content Folders

Josephine Mancy Abisha Micheal Fernando shared this idea 7 years ago
Idea Logged

Can we increase the hierarchical tiers for Content Folders?

Our users would like the ability to save reports as their own. Having additional tiers to the hierarchy will help to manage this.

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Ryan,

May i know when this request could be implement?

photo

Hi Mancy,

This is currently logged as an idea for future development. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an estimation of when this may be implemented. Prior to being chosen for future development, it will be reviewed by our Product Team with other logged ideas to determine which will be chosen for future releases. Any updates on the status of this idea will notify you by email when made.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Noted. Let me know once its implemented. Thanks.

photo

Are there any updates on this feature?

photo

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for reaching out regarding this Idea. At present, the Idea has been logged for review to be decided whether this will be considered in future development. While I don't have any updates on this decision at present, I will update this post as soon as I do.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo
photo

Hi Mancy,

I wanted to let you know this is still being looked at. I'll let you know when I have any further information.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi guys, just letting you know this has been reviewed, and is planned for a later 9 release. We don't have a concrete ETA as yet, but something we will have a clearer picture on in Q3.

Sorry for the vague answer, the task requires some big system changes so not something we can easily roll in.

Thanks,

David

photo

David/Ryan,

I was curious if there has been any traction with this?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Not as yet Zack! We will be sure to keep you posted on further updates for sure.

..as always, thanks for your feedback and please let us know if there was anything else you were after.

Regards,

David

photo
photo

Hello!

Has there been any movement with this. This would be a game changer as reports and dashboards typically are not cut and dry in subject.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

I hope all is well,

Mark here from the EMEA Support Team. I've since looked at this and as of yet, we have no movement, however I will question where we stand.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file