Last 9 Calendar months

Madhurima shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

We would like to have the ability of using "Last 9 Calendar months" as a pre-defined period.

Replies (11)

photo

Hello Yellowfin Team,

We have an urgent requirement for the pre-defined periods like "Last 6 Calendar months", "Last 9 Calendar months".

We need to give default periods like "Last 6 Calendar months", "Last 9 Calendar months" for Reports. It is our User Requirement. We have checked in 7.4 version also but these are not available. I would like to know whether you guys are fix this issue or not. In Pre-defined Period list provided the "last week", "yesterday","one hour before" like that. Is it possible to replace that Last week, Yesterday with last 6 months ?

If any possibilities is there Please update us ASAP.

Thank you.

photo

Hi Leela,

As of yet this has yet to be considered although I will question with my team leader to see what can be done to have this pushed as I can see this has been in our JIRA/Dev list for 3+ months. I have also left some notes within our JIRA Ticket; YFN-7504.

With this, have you looked at the possibilities of using Dynamic Date Filters? More information on this can be found here.

982d9ef7eb08769ed3c5e61893e3ef7c

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Leela,

Further to my last email, I have since spoken to my team leader on this and we have decided to raise this priority level to highest. We should be able to give you an update on this within the next 2 weeks... I hope this helps and we appreciate the patience on this. Let me know your views on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. We will wait for update on this point. Thanks for provided solution, but this solution is not suite for our requirement. We need to select time periods like "Last 6 Chandler months", "Last 9 Chandler months" and other periods also. Along with that we need to show weekly wise data. Suppose if we select for one month then it should show four parts for four weeks data or if we select last three months then data should show in 12 parts for 12 weeks. If you give solution for this also then it will be helpful for us.

Thank you.

photo

Hi Leela,

Thank you for getting back to us. I will keep you informed of any news regarding this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Team,

Do you have any updates on this enhancement.?

Best Regards,

Sumit K

photo

Hi Sumit,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this got knocked back. I have left some notes on this within JIRA to help push. I will also contact one of our "higher" up guys here at YF to see what can be done. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi.

I see "Last 6 Calendar months" is still not added. Do you have any updates on this enhancement.?

Thanks,

Dylan

photo

Hi Dylan,

I have just checked this within our enhancement ticket (development team) to which you are correct with thinking there has been no implementation. Because of this I have updated the ticket to try and push for this feature in an upcoming build.

Apologies for this news.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

6 years later and a lot of similar ideas, is there any progress?

Hard coded date intervals/periods are not a good product design. Are you becoming more flexible?

;) Stefan

photo

Hi Stefan,

I hope all is well,

Yes, 5 years since this was submitted and interest from clients to have said feature, however no updates to give on this as of yet.

Going forward with this we can escalate and discuss further with the wider team. With this if you can inform me of your Account Manager here at Yellowfin that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

photo

I also been in major need of this flexibility!

Nathalia Bosak is my account manager...

photo

Hi Zack,

I have made your account manager aware of this.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file