error when drilling down

Chad Miller shared this problem 7 years ago
Resolved

When drilling down on a dashboard report I get an error(see attached image). If I just look at the report by itself I don't get this error. I've also attached logs right after I got the error.

Replies (7)

photo

Thanks for providing the logs, can you provide a screenshot of this dashboard prior to receiving that error, as well as another of the analytic setup where this link is being made? I am going to start working to replicate this from my end.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Attached is requested screen shots. However, no link needs to be made if I unlink the other chart and try to drill down I get the same error(3). I forgot to mention this started happening right after I turned caching on(4) to try to speed things up. However if I turn it back off now it doesn't make any difference.

photo

This looks very familiar. I believe what you are noticing is a bug in the 20161125 release. Can you try and upgrade to the most recent build (There will be another coming out in a few days but I'm 90% sure this was fixed in the last one)?

photo

I didn't think there was an update to 7.3 yet? I look at the change logs and there is nothing there for 7.3 and I thought the one item there was to upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3?

photo

The most recent 7.3 build is 20170103 (you are on 20161125), if you go to the main support section of our webpage and click on the 7.3 link it will be primary build available. You will want the upgrade installer. Since you originally downloaded the full installer when it was the only version of 7.3 available, the change log documentation was a little funky, but that will be consistent going forward.

Try this link:

http://portal.yellowfin.bi/YFSupportCentreBuild.i4?buildId=250136

If that link doesnt work due to login issues, try to find:

45d3eee069f63c9b149a849008e41bde

photo

Thanks Nathan

working good now. I have also found where my build information is so I don't make this mistake again.

photo

No problem, glad its working!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file