Raster map for Human body

Venu Gopal K shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have attached list of body part that i have to show in the Raster Map using Human body/skeleton, it is possible to develop a Human skeleton chart and populate some measure values against it.

Example:

In an organization, people will report incidents that happened to different part of the human body example, Groin, Neck, Head, Forehead, Right Thigh, Spine, etc. is it possible to create reference code for all the human body parts.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks,

Venu

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Venu,

Sorry for the delay here, we have been a bit swamped. Yes it is possible to do this and it is actually one of our demonstrations on the Wiki:

http://wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER73Plus/Raster+Map

Hopefully this gets you started, let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried this before but this raster map contains only eight name and we can apply only 8 color codes against it. But as i mentioned in my query where I have different body parts like Groin, Neck, Head, Forehead, Right Thigh, Spine, etc..

Please help me creating a raster with all the body parts. Here i am attaching again the list of body part that i looking in raster map. Please let me know how highlight the attached list of body parts using raster map.

photo

Hi Venu,

You will need to create an image with each part of the body color coded.

Upload the file as a "Map Image"

Create a reference code for your body parts field. In this example I have created one for country.

In display, click "Color"

This will allow you to match your refernce code to the colors Yellowfin detected from the image provided.

You can see in this example, I have created an image with 9 dots of different colors. Yellowfin detected all 9 unique colors, and can now match them to the reference code (call zone reference type here):

9ed4d82cd9cfb467ac8de46c7a8a0bba

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I will try this and get back to you if i have any queries?

Once again thank you very much for your prompt response.

-Venu

photo

Hi Nathan,

I have successfully completed the raster map. Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks,

Venu

photo

Hi Venu,

Glad to hear it! I am going to close this case but let me know if you run into any problems.

Nathan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file