Can't use Twitter or Youtube Connector in Data Transformation

Edgar Kautzner shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I installed the Google Analytics, Youtube and Twitter connectors and I was only able to select and use Google Analytics in the data transformation workflow. The other two weren't selectable.

Also, the YouTube connector doesn't seem to be working - I can get it to connect successfully to an account with data, but the report throws errors.

Cheers,

Edgar

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Edgar,

Starting with the youtube connector, what error are you seeing in the logs when this happens? (youryfinstal/appserver/logs)

Regarding the transformation steps, do you have a few minutes to screen-share on this? If so let me know what time works best for you. I am on United States Mountain Time.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Edgar,

Quick follow-up here. In order for connectors to be used in transformation steps, we must enable them from our end. At the moment, the only connectors which are available to be used in transformation steps are:

Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics

We are actively building out what is possible within the transformation flows, so while I cannot provide you with an ETA at this time, I would imagine that these connectors will be available within the next few releases.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

I am going to set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file