How to split a report with sections into an Excel file tabbed by the sections

Joan Poblet shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

We would like to know how could we split a report with sections into an Excel file tabbed by the sections.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joan.

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Joan,

I hope all is well, from what I can see this has already been brought up as an "Idea' within our YF Community. Please see this link: http://community.yellowfin.bi/topic/feature-to-export-report-sections-to-excel-tabs

Going forward with this I would highly recommend that you vote for this to help get this pushed towards the Dev Team.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the information. I already voted that Idea.

Best Regards,

Joan.

photo

Hi Joan,

Thank you for updating us with this. I will go ahead and mark this Question as Answered. I will try my very best to get this pushed to our Devs so hopefully we can have this released within an upcoming build.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Hope you are having a great day.

Has there been any advance regarding this topic? I'm so sorry for disturbing you but my client is asking me about every few months. :)

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joan.

photo

Hi Joan,

I hope all is well, I am having a great day so far, I hope you are too... I have checked the status of this and so far nothing yet. I have added some notes to this to try and speed up the process. Apologies for not bringing you any good news, and apologies to your client. I will keep you updated on this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

All is well for me too, thank you!

Many thanks for your quick update and your help. We will wait for your news.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Joan.

photo

Hi Joan,

No problem, feel free to bug me anytime, we are here to help!

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file