user prompt filters

Venu Gopal K shared this idea 6 years ago
Completed

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Timothy,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. If you review the 'Filters' section of this Wiki page on FTP Schedules, you have a couple of options here.

The first should be 'Current Filter Values', which will broadcast the report as it's currently loaded at the time of creation.

Another option you have, if you're after custom, is creating a Bookmark of the report with the filter values you'd like saved. To do this, filter your report as desired. Next, click the e893e639d45dd6c79941b47614b29d0d button to create a Bookmark. Name this as desired so you know what the filtered report represents.

Now, revisit the FTP Scheduler and review your options under 'User Prompt Filters':

3c5e58f05d891076e339ca116be98956

This allows you the 'Custom' option you desire.

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Timothy,

I wanted to touch base on this and see if my response has answered your question. If I don't hear back I'll presume this is the case.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Timothy,

I haven't heard back for some time on this. I'm going to go ahead and mark this as Answered.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the late response.

Yes it has been resolved. I changed the broadcast time from midnight to 11:55pm.

I still don't have the ability to change the other fields as i'm the end user, and don't have access.

photo

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you were able to find a valid work around. I'll go ahead and mark this as Answered.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Venu Gopal,

Thanks for your email with the scenarios.

At the moment this is only possible while designing the report but not while executing the report, user will not be able to choose unless they edit the report.

This will be a good idea to give the flexibility for the user to choose the operators while running the report.

If you are happy, I can convert this ticket to idea.

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

Regards,

Mahesh

photo

thanks for the update. Would be great if you can convert this ticket as Idea

Thanks,

Venu

Leave a Comment

Attach a file