Menus to start expanded

Stefan Dicu shared this idea 6 years ago
Not Planned

Hi there,

Is there an option somewhere in the application that we can enable and have all the menus expanded automatically?

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Stefan,

I hope all is well,

Can I confirm that you are questioning the availability to have the menu options all expanded when signing in? i.e. having the Navigation menu set as "Left Side Navigation" with Dashboards, People, Browse, Streams, Administration all open/expanded.

adbecf8e281c28990609e3b4b5b75d0f

If this is the case I can confirm that unfortunately this is not an option within YF although this does sound like a good "Idea" option.

Let me know what you think, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply. Indeed that was what i was after. I kind of realized that is not possible by the way the menu works, auto-collapsing if you click on a different option but i said to give it a try :) Again, thanks!

photo

Hi Stefan,

We can still go ahead and raise this as an "Idea" if you like? Let me know.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Sure maybe someone will also find it useful .

Regards.

photo

Hi Stefan,

I have since converted this to an "Idea' With this we would be grateful if you could take a moment to provide your feedback by completing our Closed Request Survey. It will take less than 15 seconds to complete and is vital in helping us to continually monitor and improve our levels of service to you.

As usual please reach out to us if there was anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks! Survey completed. Have a good day!

photo

Hi Stefan,

No problem, you too.

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the bad news, though unfortunately at this point in time we do not have any plans to auto-expand menus on login.

Auto-expanding can cause problems, especially when planning for the future, as the menus will chop/change.

I do appreciate the time you've taken to submit this idea, and happy to help in any way possible for any other requests you may have.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file