Unexplained Bug showing 0 amount.

Tal Mickel shared this problem 7 years ago
Resolved

Unexplained Bug\ report issue to open- calculated fields showing 0 amount.

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Tal,

I apologize on the delay here. I have been attempting to narrow down this issue, but have been having trouble. Hopefully I will be able to provide you with something more definitive by the end of the day.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Tal,

Unfortunately I lost my notes from this call. Can you please remind me what version you were previously on where this functionality was working, and what build you are currently on?

Could you also provide me with a screenshot of the calculated field being used?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Tal,

I just wanted to let you know that it looks like a fix for this is in the works. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with an exact ETA at this time, but will update you as soon as I know more!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks for the update! looking forward for the fix.

photo
photo

Hey Nathan,

Any updates ?

photo

Hey,

Just a check up if there's any update on this issue.

Thanks.

photo

Hi Tal,

My apologies... it seems that something was corrupted on this ticket and some of the information was lost. I assume this is why I did not receive your previous update request, but either way very sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately I lost the JIRA ID I was referring to as well. Looking through tickets with similar names, it appears that there are none currently in progress and a few were fixed back in the may build.

Do you have a chance to upgrade and test if this is still an issue on these builds? Sorry again for the inconvenience here!

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file