Report summaries should "flow" if the portlet size is exceeded

Tal Mickel shared this idea 6 years ago
Completed

Currently if you have more report summary items than the portlet width, the extras are cut off (or sliced in half)

I propose that the report summary should detect the current portlet size and then start a new row.

formatting options should also be present (left/right/center) to make things nice visually.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Tal and Dor,

A screenshot of where you're specifically referring to would be super helpful here. Are you talking about the portlet where you set up the summaries, or on a report or dashboard itself?

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

Hey Conner!

We're very sorry for any delay in our responses.

We are talking about the portlet, in side the dashboard

See the picture below as a reference :)ca961924a4ca13bd3c0d96136c7ba941

photo

Hi Tal and Dor,

Apologies for the delay here! I'm writing to say thanks for the screenshot, and to let you know that this idea has been logged in our internal system for the product team to have a look at. For reference, the tracking ID is YFN-7560. I'm going to mark this as 'Idea Logged'. Please check back every now and then for updates, as I will post here as soon as I have good news.

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

Hey Conner !

Is there any update for this idea?

photo

Hi Dor,

I've taken this over, as Conner has moved over to Consulting! At present I don't have any updates on this. I'll keep the post up to date with further information as it is available.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file